Breakfast Club runs every day before school in Redwood, our activity block, for children from Reception to Year 6*
*from September 2019 this will cater for Year 1 to Year 6
Little Breakfast Club will start from from September 2019 as a separate provision for Nursery and Reception children. It will run every day before school in Ash Room. A healthy, nutritious breakfast is available during the sessions, which includes, for example, fresh fruit, juice, cereal and toast. Foods such as brioche, croissants or waffles may be available on an occasional basis.
Breakfast Club starts at 07:30 and costs £5 per session. Please ensure your child arrives by 08:15 if they wish to eat breakfast.
Click here for the Breakfast Club booking form 2019
Click here for the Little Breakfast Club booking form (starting September 2019)
Breakfast Club and Little Breakfast Club booking and payment policy
Booking for Breakfast Club and Little Breakfast Club opens half a term in advance. Bookings can be made termly, in advance, via School Gateway.
Adhoc sessions are available, depending on numbers already booked in, and should be booked by 7:00am on the day of the session.
Changes and cancellations can only be made via the office and 2 weeks notice must be given to qualify for a refund.
We expect sessions taken to be paid for on a rolling basis, as they are used. All debts must be cleared by the end of each term.
If, for any reason, you are unable to settle your balance please contact the School Office as soon as possible.
Pupils with any outstanding debt at the end of term will not be able to attend any further sessions until the balance is cleared. Any future sessions booked will be cancelled.
- Notice of changes to bookings/cancellations must be given two weeks in advance. In the event of absence (eg sickness, play date) refunds will not be given
- Children wishing to have breakfast should arrive by 08:15 at the latest
- Parents must advise of any dietary or medical requirements
- Parents must advise of specific additional needs for their child(ren)
- Children are expected to follow the school’s behavioural rules
- If a child is unable to attend at short notice, a message should be left on 01727 751930
Payment should be made via School Gateway, or we accept the following Childcare Vouchers:
Reward Gateway: 91855141585