Breakfast Club runs every day before school in Redwood, our activity block for children from Reception to Year 6. Nursery children cannot attend Breakfast Club.
It is staffed by our qualified staff, and children have access to toys, games, puzzles, outdoor space and technology, such as lap tops, on a rotating basis. A healthy, nutritious breakfast is available during the sessions, which includes, for example, fresh fruit, juice, cereal and toast.
Bookings can be made half-termly in advance, via School Gateway. Adhoc sessions are available, depending on numbers already booked in, and should be booked by midday on the day before attendance.
Once made, bookings can only be cancelled by the School Office, and two weeks notice must be given to qualify for a refund.
Breakfast Club starts at 07:45 and costs £4 per session. Please ensure your child arrives by 08:15 if they wish to eat breakfast.
Click here for the Breakfast Club flyer
- Notice of changes to bookings/cancellations must be given two weeks in advance. In the event of absence (eg sickness, play date) refunds will not be given
- Children wishing to have breakfast should arrive by 08:15 at the latest
- Parents must advise of any dietary or medical requirements
- Children are expected to follow the school’s behavioural rules
- If a child is unable to attend at short notice, a message should be left on 01727 751930
Payment should be made via School Gateway, or we accept the following Childcare Vouchers:
Reward Gateway: 91855141585