Extended Nursery Sessions
We offer additional nursery hours from 12:00-3:00pm at a cost of £15.00 per afternoon.
This can either be paid for by parents directly, or can be funded through the ’30 hours free funding’, if you are eligible.
Every child is assigned the first 15 hours from 9:00am-12:00pm each day, and the second 15 depend on eligibility. Parents can choose to pay for the sessions themselves if they do not qualify for the ’30 hours free funding’.
Parents may opt to select a school lunch (currently £2.00 per meal), or to provide a packed lunch for their child. Please do not include nuts, peanut butter or Nutella-type spreads as we have children with severe allergies at the school. School lunch choices must be submitted to the office in advance of the lunch serving.
- Notice of bookings/cancellations must be given two weeks in advance. In the event of absence (eg sickness, play dates) refunds will not be given
- Parents must advise of any dietary or medical requirements
- Parents must advise of specific additional needs for their child(ren)
- Parents must collect children promptly
- Children are expected to follow the school’s behavioural rules
Payment should be made via School Gateway, or we accept the following Childcare Vouchers:
Reward Gateway: 91855141585
We also accept Tax Free Childcare payments. Please email the office to set this up and let us know each time you instruct a payment