USEFUL Apps for Prae Wood parents
We have a number of apps available to parents, which enable you to manage payments and bookings, update information held on our database regarding your child and access calendars, notices and news- amongst other things. Ideally you will use all three of these on a regular basis to keep up to date on everything that is going on at Prae Wood School.
- School Gateway is our booking and payment system for Clubs, Trips and Events
- Parents can use it to make payments via credit and debit card, view balances and give online consent for activities such as school trips.
- Parents can see and book Club sessions (including Breakfast Club and RASCals)and make payments towards any booked sessions.
Download the School Jotter app to access School News and Notices and to synch the School Calendar to your smart device.
- Visit either the App Store, or the Google Play Store and search for School Jotter, which is developed by Webanywhere and has an emblem of a green pencil.
- You can choose to receive push notifications each time News or Notices are sent out. These will keep you updated on day-to-day activities at school.
- You will also find quick links to the School Calendar, Parents Evening Booking System and the School Website.
- To synch the School Calendar simply open the Prae Wood app, then via the dashboard select 'Settings' and click on the button 'Enable calendar subscription'. Once this is completed you can visit your calendar on your smartphone and make sure you have selected web.service.schooljotter2 etc as a subscribed calendar.
- Only the primary contact is invited to download SIMS parent. We do not invite both parents.
- This app enables the parent to check and amend, if necessary, details held on the School Database about their child(ren).
- If you are experiencing difficulties installing the app, please check the instructions here in the first instance, then contact the School Office if you are still having problems.