WELCOME TO PINE CLASS...
Our class teacher: Mrs Lesnik
Our teaching assistant is Mrs Purewal.
Our class reps are:
Eco warriors School Council
Chloe and Christian Lauren and Jasper
Sports Ambassadors PWSA
Alexandra and Max Freya and William
Our Topic this term .......
'Queen Elizabeth l'.
For our immersion Queen Elizabeth and her Courtiers came. We found out lots of interesting facts about Queen Elizabeth and her Courtiers showed us how to bow/curtsy as well as teaching us a Tudor dance.
Did you know that Queen Elizabeth took her bed with her where ever she went. They had to pack it up and carry it all over the country!
Here are some pictures of our immersion day...
For Book Week, we focused on female authors. Our author was Judith Kerr.
We were given the book 'Mog and the V.E.T' to read and undertook lots of activities around this. These included....
- Make our own story telling chair
- An OAA activity outside to find letters which spelt a sentence connected to our book.
- Writing about our favourite part of the story and retelling it in our own words.
- Dressing up as our favourite book character for World Book Day.
- Finding out facts about our author Judith Kerr.
- Creating pictures of Mog & The Tiger who came to tea.
Here are some pictures of our activities...
Here are some example of our lovely home learning from this half term. We have been making crowns and exploring castles.