Welcome to acacia class
Staff working in our class are Mrs Cohen (Monday and Tuesday)
Ms Cameron Griffiths (Wednesday, Thursday and Friday)
Mrs Paine (PE Friday pm)
Mrs Pendred and Mrs Tinkler (Thursday French and Music pm)
This half term our topic is..... Road Trip around the United Kingdom
We are very excited about our new topic and already know quite a lot! During our immersion, we discussed places we had been to in the U.K. and which landmarks we know about. Then we decided on what we would like to find out over the half term about the United Kingdom.
Acacia Class know:
- That the U.K. is made up of four countries
- The capitals of the countries
- There are National parks to visit
- The Thames is the river that flows through London
Acacia Class would like to know:
- Plan a road trip around the United Kingdom, visiting some of the islands and major landmarks.
- Improve our atlas reading skills.
- Compare the geography of two areas within the United Kingdom.
- Familiarise ourselves with the physical geography of the United Kingdom.
- Find out, in detail, about famous landmarks in the UK